Antipope Francis, has found the best way of killing off what remnants of Catholic Faith and Morals remain in his Vatican II sect: death by integration---find ways to make the most horrible sins and errors seem OK. Even the antipopes who came before Francis were careful to issue "condemnations" of sorts, to keep the appearance of Catholicism. True, the "condemnations" were merely words on paper and never enforced, but it allowed people to stay in the sect and blame any harm on "disobedient" so-called "priests" and "bishops." Case in point; abortion. Wotyla (John Paul II) condemned it many times, but Vatican II politicians who supported it received no sanctions.
Now, Francis is on to a better ploy. According to Catholic News Service (CNS), He wants to find ways to "integrate" adulterers (i.e., those divorced and "remarried") "not merely allowing them to receive Communion (sic), but letting them serve as Eucharistic ministers (sic) and godparents---and to make it easier for Catholic (sic, again) families to accept their homosexual members." Wow. Adulterers being allowed to do anything in Church without giving up their sin. Families called upon to "accept" sodomites without them giving up one of the Four Sins that Scream to Heaven for Vengeance. According to the report: "Pope Francis said, 'Communion alone is no solution. The solution is integration."
In reference to adulterers acting as godparents, Francis dismissed the objection that they would set a bad example. He said, "It's the testimony of a man and a woman saying 'My dear, I made a mistake, I was wrong here, but I believe the Lord loves me, I want to follow God, I was not defeated by sin, I want to move on.' Is anything more Christian than that?" Yes! Giving up the sin, and amending your life for a start. Then you won't be "defeated by sin." Then make many acts of penance and reparation for your sin. Realize your choice to sin like that makes you unworthy of being a grandparent, and in so doing you become a good example without the role of godparent. Remember Who told the adulteress, "Go and sin no more."
An even more insidious form of "integration" is taking place with the Vatican II "nun" Sr. Cristina. The twenty-five year old won a secular competition on the show The Voice of Italy. (See my post of 5/10/14). Now she has released an eponymous debut album, wherein she does a cover of the song "Like a Virgin" by the blasphemous pop star named Madonna. Just as Frankie received the praise of the sodomite rocker Elton John, Madonna has heaped praise upon Sr. Cristina, sending out two tweets calling them "sisters for life" and juxtaposing pictures of herself with Cristina (the video for the original song and the cover version were both shot in the same place 30 years apart). On December 10, Sr. Cristina gave a copy of her album to an approving Francis.
To see exactly who Sr. Cristina is emulating, and what perversions to both faith and morals comes along, I will expose the evil singer named "Madonna." (She makes Elton John look almost harmless in comparison).
Born in 1958 as Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone, the singer started out like most entertainers, broke, unknown, and in New York. She found her break when she landed a job going on tour in 1979 as a dancer behind French disco artist Patrick Hernandez. A year later, she formed a band called Emmy, which played in dance clubs. She became a hit in Manhattan, and the local attention she received was enough to land her a record deal with Warner Records. Her 1983 debut album, Madonna, featured her first big hit song called Holiday.
Not only did she become a smash hit in the 1980s and beyond for her music, she spawned a fashion trend among teenage girls in the mid-80s with lace tops, gaudy jewelry (featuring crosses and crucifixes), frazzled hair, heavy bracelets, fishnet gloves and tops, and skirts over Capri leggings.
Madonna is well known for her forays into expressions of virtually every sexual perversity while connecting it to the Blessed Mother(!):
- Besides her name, she calls her first mega-hit song Like a Virgin. While on the Blonde Ambition tour, she mimed masturbation to the song while while topless men in foot-long point brassieres danced around her. According to People magazine she said, "As long as I'm riding high on the charts, I don't care if they call me trashy or a slut. I'm proud of my image." Other references to the Blessed Mother include two albums entitled True Blue (the color associated with the Mother of God) and a compilation The Immaculate Collection. In 1996, she named her daughter "Lourdes" and said she would be a "healing experience." (A reference to the Blessed Mother's apparition in Lourdes, France, and the miraculous healing that many have received there).
- She doesn't believe she's more obsessed with sex than anyone else. She will often claim Like a Virgin is not about losing your virginity, but feeling "fresh and new." Her actions, both on and off stage, prove that statement a lie.
- She claims that her critics are against her because "powerful women are a threat to society." She told Q Magazine in December 1994 that "women are not allowed to empower themselves without being labeled heretical and perverse." Along those lines she claimed to have "empowered" herself by having several abortions.
- Madonna seeks to uncover sexuality in everything. She told Spin magazine in June 1985 that she views Catholicism as "kinky," and sports crucifixes because "crucifixes are sexy, ... they have a naked man (sic) on them."
- She believes and follows the anti-Christian Kabbalah which is occult and syncretic.
- In a 1995 interview with New Music Express, she said, "I think we all have the same God... God is in all of us and we are all capable of being gods and goddesses. That's my brand of Catholic mysticism. Throw in some Buddhism and you've got my religion."
- She published a book entitled Sex in 1992. It is a coffee table book of pornographic pictures, including portrayals of sadomasochism and rape. Ironically, Madonna claims to have been raped when she was young. There's a picture in the book of her apparently being raped by Catholic schoolboys as she wears a Catholic schoolgirl's uniform. She said it was a fantasy of hers and, "I have a smile on my face because I'm having a good time." The book was released at the same time as her 5th album, aptly titled Erotica.
- Madonna is a strong supporter of sodomites. She experiments with lesbianism and stated, "Straight men need to be emasculated....Every straight guy should have a man's tongue in his mouth at least once." (See New Music Express, May 1991).
- On March 31, 1994, she appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman. She asked Letterman to smell her panties (she came out on stage holding them in her hand) and used the f-word 14 times. It was the most censored episode in talk show history.
- Madonna claims she is misunderstood and will one day be vindicated. In the December 1995 issue of New Music Express, she asserts, "My comfort is that all the great artists since the beginning of time have always been completely misunderstood and never fully appreciated until they were dead. They didn't understand Van Gogh, and they crucified Jesus Christ."
Are you sufficiently disgusted yet? She compares her brazen perversity and wickedness to the art of Van Gogh, and the life of Christ? Yet this is what Sr Cristina and Francis welcome into the Vatican II sect.
To those who object that Sr. Cristina can use Madonna's music to "evangelize" here are some considerations:
1. Frankie has said "Proselytism is nonsense."
2. Madonna praises Sr. Cristina. Do you think she would do that if the effect of her music was good and wholesome?
3. It's a bad influence on kids. It will lead them to believe Madonna's music, and that of other rotten pop/rock singers, is acceptable. The lyrics are evil. As Proverbs 23:7 tells us, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." The thoughts and ideas we have affect us. If we listen to, meditate upon, and repeat words that are evil, our thoughts will become evil. Thoughts lead to words, and words to actions. Would you want your seven year old daughter singing, "like a virgin, touched for the very first time."?
Secular rock has been a breeding ground for evil. The Rolling Stones have a song, Sympathy for the Devil. Mick Jagger, the leader of the band allowed the late Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible, to use it as the official song of Satanism. The Rolling Stones also put out an album entitled, Their Satanic Majesties Request.
Now, with Francis integrating adultery and sodomy into his sect as forces for good, and helped by Sr. Cristina leading the young to emulate the likes of Madonna, I can only wonder if , indeed, they are following their master Satan's personal request.